Friday, October 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUA

HAPPY 21ST CHUAJIANTENG!
(HAHAHA, additional member to the ageing population, soon it will be my turn)

disclaimer: i look damn cui in every photo because i practically rushed from one end to the other.
ULU JURONG to ULU PASIR RIS

Skipped last friday's lecture and met A to attend CHUA's birthday party at Aloha Loyang! It was so great to see my ex-mdc colleagues after two months, especially the crazy interns. Had a hell lot of fun laughing at the two of them because they are going to start having fun in MASINA and MEDLAW.
(good luck corli&anna!)

(Picture taken by CJT, ANNA SENG & GOH WEI YING)


Welcome Banner! 



Chua's sissy was too awesome! She hired professional photo-booth photographers! A really had a lot of fun playing with the props. OH YA! here's a little sneak peak: I'm gonna have a photo-booth set up for my birthday party! And the best thing: i'm gonna make and source all the props myself from scratch. gonna be tiring but it will be worth it!)


The RARE Snoopy cake in Singapore. For goodness sake, why is it so difficult to find Snoopy related presents in Singapore? I really had a hard time finding. AND I JUST DIDN'T MANAGED TO FIND. T_T


This sweetest girl ever.


Phototaking before cutting of cake! I really look damn cui and fugly here hahahahaha!


Isn't she lovely?


AND WHAT'S FUN WITHOUT SOME CAKE SMASHING! Ben and Chua's cousin did not even give "signal"! The poor girl was posing for the camera and after that spilt second, you see Chua running around seeking revenge. I think she did a 1.6km after cutting her cake!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUA! Stay sweet and cheerful like you always do! All the best in everything you do and keep that faith alive. Thank you for the wonderful memories in MDC and i hope there's more to come! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment