HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYT!
(disclaimer: photos overloaded)
2012 has been the busiest birthday year ever. but I am still enjoying the ongoing parties and celebrations! One more to go, I think, then it will be mine!
She's one of my best babes in my entire life. An amazing buddy that has accompanied me for 9 years. Met this woman when we were in Secondary 3 and she was sitting just a few seats away, with daryl, yongquan, jack, kaili, sebas in the middle separating us. HAHAHAHAHA. those were the days.
She has been an amazing bud since then, we had A LOT of fun and memories back in school, then we went on with our lives to different schools, we were occupied with work and school that we didn't hang out as much, but you know, there are friends that will not leave you alone, they will be there for you even if we only meet once in a while, and you would always have so much to joke and merry about during that once in a blue moon gathering. She is that woman in my life.
Alright, I shall continue later. HAHAHAHAHA
Went over to attend this woman's 21st last Saturday after dance prac. Was obliged to wear yellow because of her Spongebob theme party. THANK GOODNESS I bought my one and only sunshine yellow dress a few months back for no reason. Now I'm starting to wonder if this is why I subconsciously convinced myself to buy that dress.
Evelyn (another awesome friend of 9 years) was so kind to drive us to the location at Jurong (THANK YOU EVELYN!) and the birthday girl greeted us once we reached!
Thomas, i think, took this photo and yes, that's my hand wrapped around her (or maybe not). HAHAHAH
Usual birthday buffet
She made Spongebob and Patrick's figurine all by herself! Cuteness x100000!
Handmade Guest Book! Damn cute 'cos it's in the shape of Spongebob!
Polaroids with the birthday girl
I found this photo from her official bday facbook album. She's always soooooooo cute.
The birthday girl was busying attending to everyone, rushing here and there. Took this time and chatted with Evelyn 'cos we didnt meet for quite some time too!
It got a little crowded so we went to explore the area and yes, we did every girl would do - camwhore in the toilet.
ONE OF MY FAV GIRL FROM SEC SCHOOL!
HAHAHAHAHA Not forgetting an #ootd shot of the day!
Dress: Ohpoupee
Cardigan: Giordano
OKAY. back to the party.
Cake-cutting session!
Birthday Girl preparing the camera
Evelyn introduced her poly friend to me! Say Hi to Eileen!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYT! 9 years of friendship and counting!
Someone made this card for her! FROM SCRATCH!
Stayed on a little while and finally got a little time to chat up with her. We agreed to meet up this week! I got to find time to ask everyone out! She was wayyyyyyyyyyyy to busy and frantic so we bid goodbye and evelyn suggested to find another to place to chill as the night was still young hahahhaha.
Went over to mac at the park beside Jurong Point with eve and eileen (i'm not really sure about the name of the park: BoonLay Recreation Park?). had my all time fav mcflurry while the rest had nuggets and fries. CHEESE FRIES FTW. (ok shh I can't say this in front of A.)
Was too full to head home so we decided to walk around to digest the late supper. Then what happened after that was toooooooo-madly funny. Evelyn bought a tube of bubble soap (the one you blow bubble) from a pasar malam a few days back and we started blowing bubbles in a random spot. HAHAHAHA. All of us were damn fascinated with the bubbles we blown. I guess we are just too stressed up with work and life so we really had fun being a kid sometimes - trying to hold on to the bubbles, experimenting different techniques to blow the most bubbles at one go. and yes. We started camwhoring again. HAHAHAHA.
ended the night with a hell lot of laughter and "soapy"
okay. I'm gonna end a short note to my dear friend.
Hello babe. Happy Birthday woman! It has been a long while catching up with you and the rest of the girls. We, or I have been really busy with school, work, and then back to school again. Looking at your updates on facebook, I'm pretty sure you have been enjoying everything you have now and I'm really happy for you. and Vegas next year! Omg i'm sooooo jealous.
I'm so proud when you told me you are paying uni fees yourself and giving piano lessons and busy working to save up for the vegas trip. Please take care of yourself and don't fall ill! I'm sure your hard work will be paid off! ALL THE BEST!
Knowing you and the rest of the girls has been a REALLY IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE. My 4 years of secondary school will not be so fruitful without us six hanging out together. (ok, and A lah) And i really wish we will one day be back together. Attending yours, jingting's and evelyn's party this year has made me think back about every bit of my life in school with you girls. I am really thankful to have you in my life and i hope it goes the same with you. We may not be hanging out as often anymore, but I know you still hold a big part in my heart and I promise you more meetups with you whenever we can. Thank you for the friendship we have, thank you for the memories in class and in the canteen, thank you for picnics and outings we had, thank you for urging me to give it a go when I got close with A, Thank you for listening to my complains now and then. Thank you for being my lifetime friend and thank you for not forgetting DDY.
Love, DDY.









No comments:
Post a Comment