Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tough Choices


Seeing two of my friends going Taipei to pursue their studies makes me wonder if i really did the right choice. I mean, I got into an University in Taipei (National Cheng Chi University), but chose to stay home and accepted NTUChi. Pros and Cons I guess.

Never mind, I'm going to Taipei next June/July when A officially ORDs!!!! That will ease my “相思病” of not being able to live part of my life there. (Shall psycho A next time to stay in tw for a longer period of time when we have the time & money)

All the best to Doreen & Josephine:)

--

Dreading to go school tomorrowwwww. I have a dumb HSS Committee Club Nomination to attend. Why do you have to make it compulsory for all students:(

On a happier note, I'm gonna try out mj's auditions tomorrow! It's been such a longgggg time since I wore baggy sweatpants to school. Hopefully my limbs are still flexible to handle all moves tomorrow. eh, where's my nike high-cut sneakers? shit.

Shall continue to read tmr's lecture notes before hitting the sack. 



My Readings for Tomorrow's Lecture - Crazy Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment