I don't know who the hell will read this blog of mine. but whatever.
I feel utterly lonely when i go for practices.
no friends to talk to, me sitting alone looking at people forming their own cliques. i can only look at my phone to find comfort. why is this happening? Is it that no one thinks i can be a friend? or did i do something wrong? i really hate this feeling. when someone close to you just a few weeks/months ago can be so hostile to you now. I don't want to pin point anyone, cos 1, it's not very nice, 2, i think they already know. 3, they dont think it's a problem. 4, they think i just dont fit inside. i don't know. i always feel like crying whenever i step into. it should be my favourite interest but now it's happening all over again. i am so tired already.
No comments:
Post a Comment