Saturday, July 3, 2010

if anyone related will to see this

Internship has been fine till now. but i realised it's time to work on my goal of life. I realised alot of people are starting to find opportunities to work on their dreams and goals. i guess it's time for me also! Radio has been my interest and goal of life. i want to work hard to get it. it's time i find opportunities that may relate to what i learn in school.

I once thought of: what if i could be the emcee for danzation 2011? hahah. that maybe the first step into the industry of hosting. From there, maybe i could get more jobs and connections! hahahs. will still work hard towards this goal. maybe write an proposal to K? hahahah!

I once thought of (2): the next step i could maybe work on may be hosting of weddings!! it would be a great experience too! one of my cous is getting married on the 1st of Aug! maybe i could do that!

hope it will all turn out well(:!

No comments:

Post a Comment