Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Short Updates

School? life still sucks. i can tell you.
never mind. give and take.
i am forcing myself to believe that i love stress and assignment deadlines.
luckily i have radio production module.. not that bad after all

Dance? SUPERB.
just that my muscles are aching like mad.
can't even bend 1 degree.
LOL

others? Nothing much.
love is still my favourite boy.
shu and shi still misses me. (i miss them too!) LOL.
I want to go Wu Han, but love's not going (disheartening man.)
Ex Radio Lessons are nearing. WOOHOO!

and



I HEREBY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I AM ADDICTED TO BOYS OVER FLOWERS.
JUNPYO is so so so so CUTE. love the way he treats Jandi. (i'm hinting someone. ;) )
full stop. i am not going to make you puke.
but..
JUNPYO!! WOOHOO!
and
i am going to watch all the versions of Hana Yori Dango all over again.

GOO JUN PYO! GOO JUN PYO! GOO JUN PYO! GOO JUN PYO! GOO JUN PYO!

(ps, i broke my record of not sleeping for a whole night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment