LONG......
haha
didn't came up here for days..
cause school work so hectic!
work work work
i have a test tomorrow!
sick and pain and tired..
first week only
i tired liao
haha
WEIYING! buck up please!
lots of things happened this week..
i mean these few days..
i hope they won't repeat itself..
cause it's scary.
i know i can't live without
so i need to cherish and treasure even more
stay happy girl..
i hope everything will turn out good..
and maybe ten twenty thirty sixty years?
i hope so..
i fell too deep..
hmmm
today's class was damn fun!!
we had a Radio DEEJAY from POWER 98fm!
he's MARIO!!
haha
funny and cute guy!
a good lecturer.
good.
he can share experiences with us..
I LOVE RADIO CLASSES!
GONNA MISS THEM DURING THE NEXT SEM!
but Mr Yoka's not going to teach us anymore..
cause he has too much of things on his hands..
so MR YOKA!
YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.
DON'T WORRY
I WILL FIND TIME FOR COFFEE WITH YOU!
SEE YOU AROUND!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE RADIO CLASSES!
No comments:
Post a Comment