okay...
i got a task that needed to be done.
my darling jingting needs me to do the following..
so.. let's get started...
10 randoms facts about me ~~
Rules :
- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
- bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.
- at the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you`re going to tag and list their names.
- dont forget to comment on their site that they`re tagged.
NUMBER ONE.
I AM A DINGDONG!! (everyone calls me DIngDOngYIng).
no la.. i'm just crazy at times.. just to make everyone besides me smile..
NUMBER TWO.
I LOVE DANCING!!
dancing is my forte and i cannot live without it..
so if i ever lose my legs..
i have no desire to live on..
DANCE ROCKS!
NUMBER THREE..
I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!
FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE MY LIFE.
ESPECIALLY.. NALA-EKOL!!
I DARN LOVE YOU!
not forgetting.. CHANJINGTING, WUSIHUI, ANGYUANTING, CHIAJIAHUI, EVELYNFOO
I DARN MISS YOU ALL!!
and my new friends- T108!
LOVE YOU GUYS..
NUMBER FOUR..
I WANT TO BE A RADIO BROADCAST JOURNALIST. (DEEJAY)!!
it's been my ultimate goals since fourteen.
this is why i got into mass communications.
i want to reach my goal and fulfill it.
wish me luck!
'cause i will work darn hard!
NUMBER FIVE..
I AM REALLY A INNOCENT GIRL!!
nobody thinks i'm one..
haix..
so sad..
maybe my age doesn't qualify to be one already..
haha
but i'm really one!!
NUMBER SIX..
I LOVE ANYTHING THAT MAKES ME FEEL CAREFREE!!
from music to beaches, holidays to my sleep...
because i believe that someone who do not have any stress, troubles, worries will be the most beautiful person ever..
cause her mind is peaceful...
and she is always happy and lively..
just like me!!
haha
i love being happy and smiley..
haha
bubbleghost!!
NUMBER SEVEN
I LOVE WATCHING TV!!
haha..
i am addicted to watching tv..
from Singapore to hongkong's to taiwan's, japan, korea,
even America's tv shows, maybe china too!!
TO DRAMAS TO MANGA TO ANIMAE TO REALITY SHOWS, TO VARIETY SHOWS...
haha
NUMBER EIGHT
I LOVE SHOPPING!!
shop shop shop...
NUMBER NINE..
I HATE HYPOCRITES AND BACK-STABBERS!!
i really hate them.
why can't people treat you or make friends with others using their true self?
if you don't like someone, just say so?
why must you act nice to them and behind their back, you keep stabbing them with knifes?
NUMBER TEN..
I HATE SMOKERS!!
i really hate the smell of smoke..
but no offence to all those who smoke..
i just do not wish my loved ones to smoke..
cause it's bad for health too!!
Hmm.. i still have a lot to say..
JingTing, you should ask me to write twenty.
haha
anyway,
the above are some-things regarding myself..
Jingting, is those okay?
haha
erm.. she wants me to "sabo" people to write these..
hmm.
who should i ask??
here are the lucky ones..
MUXING
XUEHUA
AIMIN
SHUNI
JOLIN
AND YOU!!
HAHA
I DON'T WANT TO SABOTAGE ANYMORE..
I'M SORRY BUT SOMEONE FORCE ME TO DO THIS..
HAHA
WEIYING SIGNING OFF....
No comments:
Post a Comment