Okay, there’s something hysterical going on with my friends.
They kept sabo-ing pple to do the questions.
And now.. ANGYUANTING, WUSIHUI, CHANJINGTING
Sabo me so many times.
No choice, I’m such a popular girl..
Haha kidding joking la..
So not to disappoint them, I got to do it.
But only once.
So here it goes.. (faster, I have two to do.)
Rules: think of 20 people you can think of now, dont read the questions until you have name the 20 person then choose 5 to play it. (note: name must be put as one boy one girl)
1) jingting
2) Jiajun
3) yuanting
4) kaili
5) sihui
6) minghui
7) jiahui
8) yongquan
9) evelyn
10) jack
11) nikki
12) Sebastian
13) qianting
14) muxing
15) yuhui
16) daryl
17) xueting
18) yonghui
19) peijie
20) fadhli
how do you meet 14?
in cckss, sec 3.
what do you do if you dont meet 1?
I will die. She is such a dear to me. She’s my close friend since secondary 1.. I cannot afford to lose her..
what if 9 and 20 dated?
IMPOSSIBLE!! Cause Evelyn is attached already and I think Fadhli has someone in mind.
descibe 3.
Crazy, hyper, loveable, wild, gorgeous, She’s my BUDDY!!
is 8 attracting?
Somehow.. in some ways.. Brother.. I give you face la.
describe 7.
My buddy too! I darn love her! Happy go lucky, hysterical!! Obessed with MR G.S.! haha
know any 12's family member?
Nope.. sorry
what would you do if 18 broke up?
He will find a better girl! Buck up man!
what language does 15 speak?
ENGLISH, MANDARIN
who is 9 going out with?
Danny!
how old is 16?
Sixteen. But I think his birthday’s over.. so Seventeen.
when was the last time you speak to 13?
Darn long lor.. 2 to 3 month liao..
I miss her!
who is 2 favourite singer/band?
Jiajun ah… I not very sure leh..
have you ever like 4?
NOPE!
will you ever date 1?
If she’s a guy!
is 19 single?
I think so.. but she’s popular! So maybe she’s not..
what is 10 last name?
Lim. Jack LIM wee chiat
have you ever in a relationship with 11?
Does friendship count as one too? She’s a good friend of mine.. know her for 4 yrs liao
what is the school of 3?
Greenridge Primary, CCKSS, Singapore Poly
where do 6 live?
Blk 102 Gangsa Road, £09-13 (should be)
fav thing about 5.
TOOTIE?! Haha Jay Chou, CHOCOlATES!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
answer the 20 qns below.
then tag 8 people in your list ,list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Whoever has the tag will have blessings from all..
01. If you had a chance to go out with the person you like and your favourite celebrity for the whole day(separately), what would you do?
for the person i like, i want to hold him and never let go. go to every place fun and memorable.
for the favourite celebrity, maybe a dinner?
02. How do you feel now?
sleepy.
03. If you can fulfil one wish , what would it be?
everyone i love will get their own happiness.
04. Who are you thankful to?
my mum and dad? for bringing me into this world..
05. Important wishes for now?
do not wish to flunk any modules
06. If you can turn something in the past back , what would it be?
can't think of any now...
07.What are your main priorities now?
studies, family, friends and...
8.What makes you happy?
Dance, nala, shopping, friends!
09.What do you wanna change in you?
more freedom please!
10. What song can represent your feelings now..?
Baby Love by Nicole Shri...... (haha, dunno how to spell, sry)
11.What type of person you hate most? -
smokers
liars
backstabbers
hypocrites
heartbreakers
12. Are there anything you wish to confess now?
i have nothing...
13. What is your definition of a dream house?
being with him forever.
14. Who will you go to when you are feeling low one day?
my buddies, and...
15.What you hope to achieve?
GOOD RESULTS FOR EVERYTHING
16. What age do you wish to marry?
after 25 yrs old.
17.What do you regret most in your life?
not picking up dance at a younger age.
18.Who made you angry for the passed few days?
can i not say out the name?
19. Would you prefer to hang out with your boyfriend/girlfriend or your friends?
actually can both? i will strike a balance! i promise!
20.What school is the person you like in?
ngee ann poly!
OKAY! I'M DONE!
haha
so sleepy still wan me do.
dun sabo me again!
haha
okay summary for today..
lectures after lectures but ended early today..
went back home and slack till now..
so sleepy
so sleeping soon..
GOOD NIGHT!
signing off..
(P.s. i dun wan sabo anyone liao..haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment